Brand Case StudyRewinding a 75-year brand timeline
The Tam O’Shanter
Brand Case StudyDesigning a brand to build an investor base
Brand Case StudyRefreshing a brand for its next generation of clients
Marquette Asset Management
We work with all kinds of
Our clients are in many different industry sectors and value the business outcomes of the design work we deliver.
We emphasize strategy over decoration.
We don't have a house style and we're adept at translating brands across every area of design and communications.
Interested in us?
We’d like to hear from you.
With studios in Los Angeles and Minneapolis, we work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally.
We’re currently working with:
- A Wisconsin brand of synthetic motor oils on consolidating three content websites into a single platform.
- The largest heavy equipment supplier in the U.S. Virgin Islands on its brand and website.
- A leading consumer packaged goods brand on copy for its culinary salt products.
- A Los Angeles dining institution on branding and narrative for its 100th anniversary celebration.
- A Houston-based acquisitions and divestitures advisor in the oil & gas space on its online presence.
- A new ghost kitchen brand on its branding, visual design, and narrative.